Friday 12 October 2012

Yellow leaves...

Happy Friday all! So here goes...my first ever blog...exciting times!
 
A little bit about me and my blog - I love colour, pattern and print. I am a screen printer at heart but like to dabble in many other forms of crafting. I am fascinated with being able to make a product from scratch and am inspired by great craftsmanship. At the moment choosing one thing to focus on is proving incredibly difficult - so many ideas...so little time (I'm sure many of you know that feeling). Through this blog I hope to share my work with the world...I have enjoyed reading so many blogs over the last few months. I'm hoping you will come to like mine just as much...

Here are a few photos I took today whilst walking through the local woods. I am absolutely loving how autumnal it has become, the leaves have started to change to the wonderful oranges, yellows and browns. The air has that cool, crisp, wintery feel to it. I even saw a few chestnuts.



 
 
Here are a few recent drawings showing my exploration of ideas and pattern. I'm hoping to develop these further to turn into screen prints so keep posted...
 


 

Have a great weekend!!
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging :) These are beautiful patterns. Looking forward to following. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome Kylie. I love your work...beautiful prints! I am excited to be joining the world of blogging...once I get the hang of it haha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every one of your designs! Thank you for following me as now I have been led to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so so much...I am excited to now be part of this great blogging community. Your prints are wonderful. Its great to see so many like-minded people...its very inspiring :-)

      Delete