Saturday 20 October 2012

New pens....oooooh!


Don't you just love it when you order something online and completely forget you've done so?! Then a few days later it arrives like a present! This happened to me on Friday when to my delight some wonderful new pens arrived for me :-)
I have been using the black and white UNI posca pens for a long time, so its about time I ventured over to the coloured ones. I love them! I also got a Staedler triplus colour set...which I am equally loving. Above are a couple of small sketchbook drawings using them.
 
 
Unfortunately the day job has taken over a lot this week, meaning I have been quite unproductive. I did, however, get into the halloween spirit today and have made this bat print. (Apologies for the photos, lights not great today) I think I will wear it as a scarf...just need to sew the edges. I'll post a photo when its finished. What is everyone else up to this weekend? Something exciting I hope :-) Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. lovely pattern, just in time for halloween

    ReplyDelete