Monday 15 July 2013

Explosions of colour



Hello blogworld! It's been a while...! Whilst I am admittedly the worst blogger in history (It's been MONTHS!) I have actually been pretty busy creating, painting and scribbling down ideas. Here are a few snippets of what I have been doing. 


What I lack in my dedication to blogging, I certainly make up for in embracing this beautiful weather, spending as much time as possible on the beach, walking in the mountains and through forests; jumping in lakes and avoiding the hundreds of jellyfish that seem to have appeared in the welsh waters since the sun popped out. My favourite thing about this time of year is that everything becomes so colourful, there are vibrant flowers everywhere, the butterflies are fluttering, the sea is glistening and everyone is in a better mood because of it. Long may it continue. Wishful thinking living in Wales, but I like to be optimistic about these things. 

In the meantime it serves as great inspiration for artwork.










No comments:

Post a Comment